Tuesday, December 1, 2009

About Pink Pagoda

After years of working in the corporate world, I finally had my "A-Ha" moment and decided to follow my life long passion. As a very visual person with a strong sense of color and design, coordinating both fashion and home interiors has always come naturally. My interests, previous occupations, and education revolved around visual arts and fashion. This included retail, wholesale, international export, makeup artistry, cosmetics, and design.

My service has been created to assist those who are either not comfortable making fashion or décor choices, don't have the time, or just need a second opinion.

My goal for clothing is not to have a client with a full closet but a functional one. A wardrobe of quality pieces that allows the client ease in dressing because they love everything and everything works together.

My goal for home décor, is assisting the client in finding their style and a way to reflect that in their home. Whether it be color, art, or décor items.

Reflecting your distinct personality through fashion and home décor.

Lifestyle, personal style...

Pink Pagoda Style

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment