Monday, December 7, 2009

The computer is your friend...

'Tis the season that the malls are chaotic and the parking is worse but there is shopping to be done. For those of you who don't get an energy buzz from all the action, thank goodness for the Internet. I myself am getting 25+ emails a day just from the shops and online retailers telling me about what great product is being offered and I am constantly scouring the web for new and unique things. My bookmarked sites have taken on a life of their own as there is so much stuff to be seen without even leaving your home. Some of the items I am just loving this week are:


Adding a little warmth to your decor or great as a gift, have a look at these horn tealight votives. Very pretty but masculine at the same time.



I love the clothing line Vince, they make wonderful sweaters. Some of their line is young and a tad trendy but the sweaters are great. They are well made, very pretty on and flattering for many body types. The sweater below would be perfect for holiday parties with a great pair of pants, looking chic yet super comfy in cashmere. Have a peek at their cowl neck, drape necked and tunic sweaters as well.


Apparently the temps are really low because I am definitely thinking sweaters today. Another line that has beautiful sweaters this winter is Joie. The Abella and the Cella and both gorgeous and would look great on so many. I visualize the Cella worn with jeans, some stud earrings, a chunky silver watch and very simple flat boots. The Abella can be worn the same way or a little more dressed up with some great slacks and a chunky longer necklace as your statement piece. I think I want them....


And finally a site that is great for absolutely everyone on your list, pets to in-laws, kids to spouse, you will want to have a peek at Velocity Art and Design. They have everything from cool, graphic magnets by Three by Three Seattle for under $10 to $6000 dining tables. Have a look, you never know what you might find. And free shipping for orders over $50.


That's enough to get you online shoppers started, I hope you like what you see. Have a good week, I will be back soon.

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment